Friday, December 17, 2010

No offense yah, George Bush =)

Assalamualaikum y'all!

Hari ni tak de kerja so rembat la this picha from Sae.

Don't know what's gonna come out hehe

OK here we go...



Choose yer month of Birth
        December : I took a crap on


Choose yer Birth day
        27 : George Bush (>,<)


Choose the color of the Tee you are wearing now
        Black : Because I'm sexy


Well, let see....

I took a crap on George Bush because I'm sexayh.


Hahahaha well said. How bout yours?

3 comments:

amy azuha said...

lol..ami dpt " i pisses on A monkey because my frieds told me to do it " arrrghh!

Anonymous said...

hahaha ami! kenapa dengar cakap kawan sangat?? kesian monyet tu

Faizal said...

hahaha..nice entry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...